Saturday, July 18, 2009

Am I in heaven??? No... it's Indiana

I'm at a family reunion at my brother's house this weekend and so I've been a little light on sewing and posting. I'm in heaven though because my sister-in-laws sewing/craft room. It's part of their basement and it's wonderful! A great island to spread your fabric out and so much room, I LOVE IT!
Add Image
My SIL likes to make clothes for my niece so she has a nice stash. I showed her a pillowcase I made for my daughter and she loved it so I made two matching ones for my niece for her room.

They turned out cute! They're flannel. We've got coupons for JoAnn and the girls and I are staying until Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm sure we'll be making a few trips this week and more sewing will be taking place before I come home... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment